Thursday, May 20, 2010

eShakti Review



I always have a hard time shopping because I don't really fit into Women's clothes but the Junior's style seems way too young. I recently found a place that I can find styles that I love and customize the size so it fits me perfectly, it's called eShakti.

ONLY at eShakti:
Complete range of sizes from size 0 to size 26W on every style. And custom sizes too. And custom styling as well: you like a style, but want the sleeve, neckline or length to be different? Easy as 1-2-3. Only at eShakti.
eShakti has a variety of:

My Review
I was so excited when I had the opportunity to review the Surplice Shirt Dress in royal blue from eShakti. I fell in love with this dress and I loved that there was a variety of colors to choose from. They have a great size chart that helps you decide what size to get. The best thing is that you can get the dress in custom size and customize the style if you wish. I know there have been many dresses that I have loved but the sleeves or neckline were not my style. With eShakti, you can customize your dress so that it is literally made for you!
I customized my Surplice Shirt Dress and when I received it, I was so happy. This is the first time a dress fit me perfectly! The color made my blue eyes stand out and the dress brought out all my best features. I love the full skirt and it's the perfect dress to wear all year long. I received so many compliments on it and I can't wait to order another outfit from eShakti.

Another thing that I love about eShakti is how affordable it is. This dress is priced at $49.95 and if you shop dresses often, you know this is a steal of a deal! So head on over to eShakti and customize your outfit today!

** I was provided the product I reviewed free of charge so I could do an honest review. My reviews are 100% my own and others may have a different opinion. A BIG thanks to eShakti for allowing me to do this review.**

4 comments:

Natalie A. said...

The dress looks great on you! It's fun to see the items they sell!

sthompsonfoto said...

LOVE the dress and eShakti's clothes. I can't wait until I loose this extra weight so I can get those pants pictured! The pic has been on my fridge for weeks so I can remember why I am killing myself with this exersice thing!

HOLLY said...

Cute clothes...I was wondering what kind of business it was with that name...

Kimberly said...

Cute clothes, I love the dress!