Thursday, September 2, 2010

DownEast Home Labor Day Sale

I just found out about a DownEast Home Labor Day Sale and I just had to share it with all of my Utah/Idaho readers!

From Friday, Sept. 3 through Saturday, Sept. 11, DownEast Home & Clothing stores will host their annual Labor Day Sale with even greater bargains on a range of already amazingly priced items. This is a wonderful time in particular to save big on summer and outdoor furnishings, many of which will be at half off!
One of the things that will be for sale is that cute little bistro set that I had purchased awhile ago for $69.99. It’s a Labor Day Sale featured item for just $49.99! What a great bargain!

For more sneak peaks on some other great items that will be for sale, go check out the DownEast Home Blog. While you are there, don't forget to enter the DownEast Home $1,000 Shopping Spree Giveaway! It ends on Labor Day and if you become a DownEast Home Facebook Fan, you get an extra entry. Good Luck!
 
**I received nothing for posting this. Just passing on some great information that I received.**

0 comments: