Sunday, September 29, 2013

Mike & Ike Halloween Varieties - Just in Time for Trick or Treating

**I received the product I reviewed free of charge in order to do an honest review. My thoughts are 100% my own and others may have a different opinion.**


I can't believe in another day it will be October! Here it has already started to cool down and Fall is definitely in the air. Whenever I think about Autumn, I immediately start thinking about Halloween! My little guys are so excited for Halloween and one of the big reasons that they love it is because of the candy. Now just in time, MIKE AND IKE® have fun Halloween varieties available.

Just in time for trick-or-treaters, two Halloween themed editions are now available: MIKE AND IKE® Mummy’s Mix and the new MIKE AND IKE® Vampire Variety.

We were sent some samples of these two new flavors so we could try them out for ourselves.

The Mummy's Mix contains the great taste of Lemon, Orange, Grape, Lime and Raspberry. The flavors are delicious and both my boys loved them! I enjoyed them as well and thought the flavors were great.


The Vampire Variety includes Cherry, Raspberry, Grape, Watermelon, and Fruit punch. This one was my favorite and I have to admit I ate almost all of these to myself! They were so yummy and full of my favorite fruit flavors.



I love these fruity, chewy candies and I think these new flavors are great. I love that they are now made with real fruit juice so that it enhances the great flavors. So this Halloween, be sure you stock up on MIKE AND IKE® Mummy’s Mix and the new MIKE AND IKE® Vampire Variety...your trick-or-treaters (and your taste buds) will thank you! For more information, visit Mike and Ike on Facebook.

3 comments:

dannyscotland said...

My husband loves this candy! I'll have to look for this to give him for Halloween.

Deanna Watson said...

OHMYGOSH. I'm such a sucker for holiday gimmicks like heart shaped pizza for valentines day, red white & blue sprinkles on donuts for 4th of July, and these... I mus have them.

Tanya M said...

Wow! Thank you for your review! I'll have to look for them in stores!
Tanya Rubezhov