Thursday, December 19, 2013

Moving Day!!!

Today is moving day!!! It has been a roller coaster of a month. Even the day of closing it was still up and down...we are closing that day, no we are not, etc. It was awful, but now it's finally over because we have closed on our house and will be getting the keys later today. Since next week is Christmas, I am not sure when we can get the internet people over to our new house, so we may be without internet for a little while. So I thought I better hurry and get one last post in before I don't have another opportunity for a week or two. We are so excited about our new house and I thought I would share a few pictures of our new home with you:





If I don't get to get on here again before the holidays, I hope all of you have a very MERRY CHRISTMAS and a Happy New Year! Please keep visiting and entering my giveaways. I will start writing again as soon as I can. Thank you all for your patience....Happy Holidays!

4 comments:

scottsgal said...

Congrats on your beautiful new home!

dannyscotland said...

Merry Christmas and enjoy your beautiful new house! May you spend many happy years there!

katy said...

Congratulations! The house looks spacious. The kitchen is beautiful! Have a very Merry Christmas in your new home.

Terra H. said...

Very pretty place!