Monday, February 10, 2014

Ageless Derma Stem Cell and Peptide Anti Wrinkle Cream Review

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.
 

Some days it's really hard to believe that I am in my 30's...and then there's other days that I look in the mirror and completely believe it! I want to keep my skin looking young for as long as I possibly can, so I am always on the look out for great beauty products that will help me in my quest. I recently had the opportunity to try out Ageless Derma Stem Cell and Peptide Anti Wrinkle Cream.


About Ageless Derma Stem Cell and Peptide Anti Wrinkle Cream
Ageless Derma Stem Cell and Peptide Anti Wrinkle Cream incorporates an apple stem cell extract called PhytoCellTec that has demonstrated 100% effectiveness in measurably reducing facial wrinkles.
Even celebrities, who have access to any skincare product they wish, depend upon PhytoCellTec to maintain their luminous complexions. According to Vogue magazine, film stars such as Julianne Moore, Gwyneth Paltrow and Helen Mirren all enjoy the dazzling results of using the apple stem cell extract.
With confidence, we invite you to dare to dream of smoother, silkier, firmer, brighter skin. Ageless Derma Anti-Wrinkle Cream will revitalize your skin’s health and recapture your youthful radiance.

I have been using the cream for a little over 2 weeks now and I am really enjoying it. First of all, I love the packaging. It comes in a cute little black jar and looks very elegant. You push the top part of the bottle and your cream comes out. I love that it doesn't push out a lot since a little goes a long way and this way I don't waste any.


My skin is very sensitive and I easily break out, but with this product I have not had any breakouts. Instead, my skin has been smooth and silky. I feel like my skin is a lot firmer and I haven't noticed any new wrinkles and the tiny ones I did have I feel like they are less noticeable. I am excited to keep using this product and see how much better my skin gets after continued use. So fight back time with Ageless Derma Stem Cell and Peptide Anti Wrinkle Cream.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

5 comments:

dannyscotland said...

I definitely want to hear more about this. I hope it works great!

cheryl c said...

Thanks for the review. I am always on the lookout for good skincare products.

VickeC said...

sounds like this would be good to use,,looks like its really creamy looking like whipped?

Julie Wood said...

This is a very good face cream to help with keeping the fine lines and wrinkles at bay. I would like to try this and see how it will help me.

Gwenni Balmer said...

I've not heard of PhytoCellTec, but if others swear by it, I'll have to start looking for products containing it. It's high time I add some heavy-duty anti-aging creams to my arsenal.